Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spending some time out in the lobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oel
Admin
Oel

Spending some time out in the lobby Empty
PostSubject: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Oel let out a soft sigh as he's seen walking downstairs through the hallways, he was running one of his pale white hands through his almost equally white hair, Shirtless as always, showing his decent musscles, although they were smaller then most, showing that he got to the top through other means. He rand a hand over his black tattoo that covers his left shoulder as he walks down into the hobby, sitting on one of the comfy leather chairs down there, he was wearing what is seen in the avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://councilofthenight.vampire-legend.com
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Vasilisa walked into the entrance of the Head Building. She had gotten a message that the Head Lord had wanted to see her. Straightening her black dress pants and red blouse, she checked to make sure that her sword was in its sheath at her left hip. Walking slowly inside the lobby she looked around for the Head Lord. Catching sight of him sitting in one of the leather chairs that were scattered around the large lobby. Nodding to the women sitting at the desk she walked over to the Lord. "You wanted to see me Lord Oel?" She asked sitting down across from him.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Oel lifted his head from the ground, moving it over towards the young girl that had just walked into the lobby, He chuckled softly"Please, just oel, god it makes me seem old, when by our standards I'm one of the youngest"He says giving out a small smile"I just wanted to ask for your report on how the armies are doing, i know you were unable to come to the meeting the other day"He says running a hand through his white hair as he stands up looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Lady Vasilisa pulled out a folder laying it on the glass table that was between them. Laughing softly, she smiled and began speaking softly, "That may be true, but given your status you are the Head Lord, and you should be addressed as such." She says and giggles softly, flipping her long Blondie hair behind her. "But I am truly sorry that I was unable to make it to the meeting the other day. Here is my report." She says pushing the folder closer to him. "There have been sightings of intruders close to the entrance of our home."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm

He let out a small smile nodding"I guess you have a point there"He says giving a soft shrug as he smiled picking up the folder"Don't worry about it, it's not a habit of yours so the few times it happens i don't think much of it"He takes the folder and he opens it taking a look at the contents"Well, obviously this needs to be taken care of, although it doesn't appear that it's a high priorities, Just a few rouge vampires that dislike one of our judgments if i am reading this correctly?"
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm

She nodded and sat back in the chair, crossing her long legs. "No matter how big the problem, I still think that it should be taken care of right away." Pulling out another document to showed it to him. "This is a photograph of one of the vampires that we had seen. Also we have one of them in the basement of my building." She says, laying the photo on the table as well. "This all worries me my Lord. I mean if simple rouge vampires can get through our defences then that may be a bad sign."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm

He lets out a soft nod as he takes one of the photographs in his hands, taking a look at it, before putting it back down on the table nodding softly"Yea, have the one in the basement interrogated, see if we can get anything about how exactly they slipped in. Until we know just how they get in, try and avoid any deaths of the others, if we can figure out how they got in we can fix the problem, weather it's a leak or the more likely even that we have a lack in security at an area"
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

She nodded once more and sat up. "Yes my Lord." She stares at him for a while and walked to the drink counter and grabbed a bottle of blood wine and two glasses, bringing to over and pouring two glasses. "Here you are my Lord.* She says handing it to him. Tilting her head, she asks. "Are you ok, my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

(Hope told me to post first so thats what im doing)
Oel nodded softly as he took the glass that she handed him"Yea, im fine, Im just not used to leading"he says letting out a soft sigh"So many live....okay you know what i mean"He laughs softly" are depending on the orders i make, i know i have the older lords and ladies to help me with that, but it still scares the crap out of me, One wrong decision...and all this that i worked for is gone, It's scary thought"
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

*She walks down the Lobby and saw him. she waves and smiles, she sits next the fireplace and starts reading her book*
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Vasilisa stared into her glass of blood wine, listening to the Head Lord. "That's true my Lord. I have the same feeling being the Head of the Swordsman Building. But you have to do what you have to do. It's in our blood." She takes a long sip and sighs, finishing her glass of blood wine. Looking over near the fireplace, she noticed that someone had walked in and was reading a book. She growled softly and stared. "My Lord?" She asked, looking back at him. "Who is that women?" She said pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:27 pm

He lets out a soft yawn nodding as he took another sip of the blood wine turning his head over towards the girl"Ahh, you know how we've been looking for a replacement for the Johny.(Just lets say he was the abilty lord before hand who died recently) she's the one who took over his place"He says nodding softly as he finishes his blood wine.
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

She nods and pours more wine for the both of them. "Ah I see. Speaking of Johny. What ever happened to him. Was that case ever solved?" She asked taking a sip and pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one. Taking a drag she stared at him, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

He lets out a slight shrug"Not sure, thats up to angela now, and im pretty sure it was that annoying rouge vampire we found dead outside, not 100% sure though"he says taking a sip of the bloodwine.
Back to top Go down
Vasilisa

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

She nodded and took another drag. "the next meeting. When is it?" She asked softly. "And what will be on the agenda?" She asked and sighed once more. With her apprentice gone she had to do everything herself and was unable to finish such while working for her building.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

He let out a soft shrug looking over towards her"Sometimes next week, and what exactly is on it im not sure yet, for sure those 3"Points to the pictures still on the table"Besides that idK"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time out in the lobby   Spending some time out in the lobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending some time out in the lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: The Head Building :: Entrance-
Jump to: