Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silken Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 am

Angela walked thew the lobby of what was her new offices her white hair flowing behind her like several white streamers her boots clicking on the tiles floor every body who saw her ran for cover thinking she was some one not to be messed with and they would be right.

She walked on stoping only to sit down waiting for some one to show ehr to her office , she would not have worn her fighting gear to work but she ahd just left an long night of chasing down a rougel vampire. Finally catching up with him in a bar using her looks she managed to get close to him and drive a stake threw his heart ending the two day long chase.

Now she watched men and women rushing around not haveing aclue who she was or where she had come from , she could not help but grin to her self.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am

Tenkazi slowly walked over towards the girl tilting her head to the side, causing the few strands of her pitch black hair that could to cover her eyes"No need to scare the shit out of the people who are working for you right away girl, god that just get revolutions on your hand pretty quickly" She says letting out a small grin looking over towards her"Name's Tenkazi, I lead healing and life compound, I'm guessing your the new justice one?"She asked her eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 am

Angela Looked up and some one spoke to her her eyes watching her form , notinf her black and white clothing and black hair "yes Darkangel" she said standing to face her. "These are my working clothes, I had a rather busy night " she said looking around " fancy place for such up tight people" she said not realy knowing what her job was.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

She lets out a soft chuckle nodding"Guess so, their all older then me so i'm weird for them"Chuckles"Yea everyone here has probably been alive for like a whole crap load of time, america we still getting formed when i was born so im rather young" She chuckles"Only person younger then me is the head of the whole thing"She looks over at her"Ready to go to your office?"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 am

angela chuckled and nodded "Yup show me to the room" she saiod motioning for her to lead the way. "By the way what in hell am I suposed to do here ?" she asked brushing some of her white hair back from her face as they walked threw corridors to the lift.

She tugged at the top she wore now feeling alittle dirty "I really should change into something a bit less hunter and a little more executive" she said brushing off dust from her trousers.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 am

She lets out a soft giggle as she starts walking towards the office"Honestly, i have no clue"She giggles"I just know what im supposed to do, i've never heard much about the other lords and ladies and im a rather new one myself, all i know is that if you ever need healing im the one you come to"She chuckles softly"Im guessing you probably judge over any internal disputes here, but i can't tell you that for sure" She chuckles"We don't give a shit about executive lookings here, hell look at me, i don't like like i belong in a position of management do i?" She asks laughing looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

she looked at her and laughed "not exactly but you don't have vampire dust on you, its not that plaseant , paticularly incertain areas , you know wht I mean " she said grinning " you know what I mean" she didn't want to go into too much detail.

she listened as Tenkazi explained she too didn't know what the job was but nodded at her explanation "ok that I can do , i guess its internal and external disputes ?" she asked once more brushing her hair from her face , taking a piece of strting she tied her hair back glad to now have it out of her way. "besides i can always get some one to bring clean clothes to shange into , ow the office it dose have its own bathroom right?" she asked again
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 am

Her eyes widen as she explained what she was doing as she held up her hand"s-stop there, i so do not need this image, unless you want to turn into dust yourself you will not continue that statement" She says jokingly as she nods"yea im guess thats what your job is but as im not sure" She giggles"Course it does, what do you think we are, yea....that joke doesn't work as well now what we are vampires....it also takes away that good old keeping people alive joke"Sighs softly laughing
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 am

she cuckled "yeah , ok" she said walking with her . drawing close to alarge door she took a deep breath and whistled un lady like "wow thats a big door " she said as a small woman ran to open it and she stepped into an office "nice digs she looked around the room placing her sword on the desk as she moved to sit in teh large chair "ah perfect fit , so when do I mean the big boss?" she asked seeing asecond door moving she opened it to find a nicly decorated bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 am

She chuckles as she noticed the whistle and walked in with her"It's nice, i still like the black and whiteness of mine more"She giggles as she notices his questions about meeting oel"Hmm....im not sure, he's meeting with the lady of war right now, she missed the previous meeting so he had to catch up with her, so i don't know when he'll be open"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am

Angela shrugged "each to their own taste I guess " she said as the woman earlyer walked back in "go to my apartment and bring me my white slacks shoes and top, ow and a black belt" she said and the woman left quickly.

she moved to the chair again and sat down looking out into the room "so what the big boss like?" she asked bluntly as she looked at Tenkazi from where she sat her legs over the corner of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 pm

She chuckles softly"I guess you could say this about alot of people but he's nice as long as you don't get on his bad side. He's kinda laid back for a leader, but thats due to his age, hell he could even still be alive in human eyes, yes very very old but still, not alot of us vampires can say that" She says giggling softly
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

she raised an eye brown but said nothing "guess I meet him in time" she said watching as the woman returned with her things moving to the bathroom to hang them up. Agla sat back and smiled "well seems theres a lot i have to get use to around here, do you know where the best place to relax is around here?" she asked "all work and no play makes me a rather dull vamp"
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Chuckles softly nodding"yea there is a lot, uhh...i spend most of the time in the library, i know it's kinda sad but i prefer the solitude of books to most other vampires usually"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Anglea smiled "Books arn't bad, you got to get out and meat others how you suposed to meet that special some one" she said standing and moving to teh bathroom door she slipped off her top as she moved grinning to her as she hid her self around the door " give me a moment " she said as she moved in to teh shower quickly washing and drying ehr self she emerged moments later dressed in white "now thats a shower I could get use to" she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:26 pm

She chuckles looking over towards her"I know, i love the showers here...so nice"She says giggling moving over, sitting on the windowsill"and i really don't care about the special someone, im going find whoever it is one day, no reason to push it"She says laughing
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Angela smiled as she braided her white hair "true , same here why rush it enjopy the freedom right, he or she will find you" she sat down at her desk adn loke dthrew the several files that now sat on it working threw them one by one tiokl each was signed and closed again "ok that was quick" she said "so what made you come into what you do ?" she asked sitting back once more in the brown leather chair.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm

She chuckles softly"Well, my mom was the former head of healing and life so i've basically been in the department my whole life so it's kinda was decided for me, but i didn't;t resit, i love it"Laughs
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:08 pm

angela smiled "thats nice , I knew mine, the both passed " she said looking at her with ehr white eyes "but its ok , if she wanted to know me about this she'd have told me "she said looking and shuffaling those same files around her desk she ahd not thought about ehr perants in along time to her
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 pm

She nods softly wincing"Ouch, my father died rather soon after my birth, mom lived a bit longer but then she too died' Gets up moving off the windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm

she looked at her her head tipped slightly "sorry to hear that" she said "I got till i was 16 then my father passed first a year later my mother " she said soflty "it was my father who gave me my skill, he trained me. " she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

He nods softly"Nice"She says smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 pm

angela nodded as she sighed watching the oman secetery bring more files in "dose this ever end?" she asked taking one from the top and walking threw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silken Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silken Hunter   Silken Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silken Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Justice and Regulations :: Entrance-
Jump to: